Admission Norms for Pre-School Class for 2020-2021
MSMS was established in the year 1983 by the Jain community to propagate the practice of non-violence, tolerance and other codes of conduct which promote purity and truthfulness in behavior. The Constitution of India allows such propagation by minority institutions. Vegetarianism, abstinence from the use of alcohol and tobacco have been advised by Mahatma Gandhi, who was greatly influenced by Tirthankar Mahavira’s principles of life. This is also the policy of Govt of India and the rights of minority community are protected under Article 30 of the Indian Constitution.
- 3+ as on 31st March, 2020 (Less than 4 years as on 31st March 2020)
- Child should be born between 01.04.2016 to 31.03.2017 (Both days inclusive)
No. of seats available for admission for 2020-2021
General Open Seats
Management Quota 20%
Not applicable on unaided minority
Admission procedure for General open seats:
|S.No.||Criteria||Specification of Area||Points|
Police Line Priyadarshni Vihar
State Bank Colony
| Prem Nagar
Laxmi Bai College
Old Subzi Mandi
Shakti Nagar Ext.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as prescribed hereunder:-
- In case the number of applications are in excess of the seats available, the admission shall be made by draw of lots in the presence of applicant parents.
- The date of draw (if adopted) would be intimated to all the affected parents.
Registration form will be available for Rs.25/- (Registration fees) from 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019 from 8.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m (on all working days) from Mahavir Junior Model School, Gujranwala Town, Part-I, Delhi-110009 and Mahavir Senior Model School, Opposite Nanak Piao Gurudwara, Near R.P. Bagh, Delhi-110033.
The duly filled in Registration form is to be submitted at Mahavir Junior Model School, Gujranwala Town, Part-I, Delhi-110009 only from 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.